Jul. 13th, 2026 04:11 pm
Pink Ink & Blindness
I used pink ink my little handwritten journal today because it made me smile. I like feeling young and carefree with pink.
This is a picture of the handwritten entry I wrote with pink ink >> https://photobucket.com/share/aa15892d-e15b-4821-8858-a97d5542cca0
Here is the entry:
Dear Diary,
Today I am using pink ink to express myself. I feel sort of happy about life but sad too. I keep seeing floaters in the eye that doctor said I have optic nerve swelling in. I may go blind in one eye but I can do is enjoy what little life I have left with two good eyes. I have a gift I was given with my vision. I guess God gives and takes away. I am very blessed to have a family.
--Aleah
This is a picture of the handwritten entry I wrote with pink ink >> https://photobucket.com/share/aa15892d-e15b-4821-8858-a97d5542cca0
Here is the entry:
Dear Diary,
Today I am using pink ink to express myself. I feel sort of happy about life but sad too. I keep seeing floaters in the eye that doctor said I have optic nerve swelling in. I may go blind in one eye but I can do is enjoy what little life I have left with two good eyes. I have a gift I was given with my vision. I guess God gives and takes away. I am very blessed to have a family.
--Aleah
no subject
no subject